Montego Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
floppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:18 pm Reply with quote

My your account login doesn't work. Although my cz-userinfo login works fine. I am using CNBYA.

http://www.t3gamingcommunity.com/account.html

Login is test/test

Any thoughts?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quote

I cannot even get to your site right now, even with just index.php. Does CNBYA use the modules/Your_Account directory? If so, try removing / renaming ShortLinks/GT-Your_Account.php to see if you can at least get back in.

You may have to "tap" CNBYA separately, as it may have different URL structures.

floppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:44 pm Reply with quote

Yeah its my host causing all the non-sense. Gotta be some better options out there for hosting.

Anyway, that worked just renamed GT-Your_Account.php and login worked fine.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quote

Raven has some of the best web hosting around. I think even Guardian hosts as well. I have used RavenWebHosting for almost 2 years now. Might want to give him a try.

Looks like I'll have to wait until your host settles down a bit. Every other click it cannot find the server. But, I suspect that you should be able to create your own ShortLinks rules based on the links that you see. If you can do this in a test domain, that would be best and work your way through one URL/link at a time creating the $urlin, $urlout and .htaccess statements.

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:53 pm Reply with quote

BTW, I split this out from my "Login Fix" thread as I want to keep these separate and specific to the core ShortLinks/PHP-Nuke package.

floppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quote

Yeh off subject for a minute. I added host info to AAL v3 it tells version information fpr nuke,php, and some other goodies. Also though it includes Host cpu usuage. It has been in the 20% the past two days. I have contacted them twice with no response.

alnuke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:26 am Reply with quote

hello,

Anybody here has RewriteRule and GT files for CNYA?

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:30 am Reply with quote

If so, please post them in the "Additional Taps" forum. But, if my own rewrite rules on the site mess them up, PM me to give you my email address and I'll create a download of them.

Guardian
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:26 am Reply with quote

floppy - what is AAL v.3 ??
Raven Hosting is great from the feedback I have had you can also check out my site at www.hostingbegins.com to compare packages.

View next topic
View previous topic