Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:24 am Reply with quote

Oroginal taps for GTNG

htaccess
Code:
# Amazon Module stuff
RewriteRule ^amazon-buy-([A-Z0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&asin=$1
RewriteRule ^amazon-to-(ShowCart|home).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=$1
RewriteRule ^amazon-search_(MarketPlaceSearch|BrowseNodeSearch|AuthorSearch|ArtistSearch|ActorSearch|DirectorSearch|ManufacturerSearch)_([[:punct:](){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)_([a-zA-Z0-9+-]*)_([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=$1&keyword=$2&mode=$3&AMZpage=$4
RewriteRule ^amazon-search_(MarketPlaceSearch|BrowseNodeSearch|AuthorSearch|ArtistSearch|ActorSearch|DirectorSearch|ManufacturerSearch)_([[:punct:](){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)_([a-zA-Z0-9+-]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=$1&keyword=$2&mode=$3
RewriteRule ^amazon-([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=ShowFI&catalog=$1&AMZpage=$2
RewriteRule ^amazon-([a-zA-Z0-9+]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=ShowFI&catalog=$1
RewriteRule ^amazon-search-([a-zA-Z0-9]*)-([+(){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=More&searchmode=KeywordSearch&keyword=$1&mode=$2&AMZpage=$3

urlin array
Code:

"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=(KeywordSearch|MarketPlaceSearch|BrowseNodeSearch|AuthorSearch|ArtistSearch|ActorSearch|DirectorSearch|ManufacturerSearch)&amp;keyword=([[:punct:](){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;mode=([a-zA-Z0-9+-]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=(KeywordSearch|MarketPlaceSearch|BrowseNodeSearch|AuthorSearch|ArtistSearch|ActorSearch|DirectorSearch|ManufacturerSearch)&amp;keyword=([[:punct:](){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;mode=([a-zA-Z0-9+-]*)&amp;AMZpage=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;asin=([A-Z0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=AsinSearch&amp;keyword=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=ShowFI&amp;catalog=([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)&amp;AMZpage=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=ShowFI&amp;catalog=([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=(ShowCart|home)'",

url out array
Code:
"amazon-search_\\1_\\2_\\3.html",
"amazon-search_\\1_\\2_\\3_\\4.html",
"amazon-buy-\\1.html",
"asin-search-\\1.html",
"amazon-\\1-\\2.html",
"amazon-\\1.html",
"amazon-to-\\1.html",

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:18 am Reply with quote

Guardian, thank you for this! I have split your post out into a new thread in a new forum that I have added specifically for the community to post their taps.

I was noticing, however, that there are commas on the last lines of each the urlin and urlout arrays. This implies to me that there are additional lines. Is the above complete?

Misha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:19 am Reply with quote

Small correction, if I may Wink

Code:
$urlin = array(
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=More&amp;searchmode=KeywordSearch&amp;keyword=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;mode=([+(){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;AMZpage=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=(KeywordSearch|MarketPlaceSearch|BrowseNodeSearch|AuthorSearch|ArtistSearch|ActorSearch|DirectorSearch|ManufacturerSearch)&amp;keyword=([[:punct:](){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;mode=([a-zA-Z0-9+-]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=(KeywordSearch|MarketPlaceSearch|BrowseNodeSearch|AuthorSearch|ArtistSearch|ActorSearch|DirectorSearch|ManufacturerSearch)&amp;keyword=([[:punct:](){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;mode=([a-zA-Z0-9+-]*)&amp;AMZpage=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;asin=([A-Z0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=AsinSearch&amp;keyword=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=ShowFI&amp;catalog=([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)&amp;AMZpage=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=ShowFI&amp;catalog=([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon&amp;op=(ShowCart|home)'",
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Amazon"'
);

$urlout = array(
'amazon-search-\\1-\\2-\\3.html',
'amazon-search-\\1_\\2_\\3.html',
'amazon-search-\\1_\\2_\\3_\\4.html',
'amazon-buy-\\1.html',
'amazon-asin-search-\\1.html',
'amazon-\\1-\\2.html',
'amazon-\\1.html',
'amazon-to-\\1.html',
'amazon-store.html'
);

Rewrites:
#Amazon
RewriteRule ^amazon-store.html modules.php?name=Amazon [L]
RewriteRule ^amazon-buy-([A-Z0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&asin=$1
RewriteRule ^amazon-to-(ShowCart|home).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=$1
RewriteRule ^amazon-search-(MarketPlaceSearch|BrowseNodeSearch|AuthorSearch|ArtistSearch|ActorSearch|DirectorSearch|ManufacturerSearch)_([[:punct:](){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)_([a-zA-Z0-9+-]*)_([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=$1&keyword=$2&mode=$3&AMZpage=$4
RewriteRule ^amazon-search-(MarketPlaceSearch|BrowseNodeSearch|AuthorSearch|ArtistSearch|ActorSearch|DirectorSearch|ManufacturerSearch)_([[:punct:](){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)_([a-zA-Z0-9+-]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=$1&keyword=$2&mode=$3
RewriteRule ^amazon-([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=ShowFI&catalog=$1&AMZpage=$2
RewriteRule ^amazon-([a-zA-Z0-9+]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=ShowFI&catalog=$1
RewriteRule ^amazon-search-([a-zA-Z0-9]*)-([+(){}a-zA-Z0-9]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=More&searchmode=KeywordSearch&keyword=$1&mode=$2&AMZpage=$3
RewriteRule ^amazon-asin-search-([a-zA-Z0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Amazon&op=AsinSearch&keyword=$1

Some inconsistencies fixed, and link to module itself added Smile

Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:22 am Reply with quote

Misha, I removed the last "comma" on the last urlout as this would have created a parse error.

Misha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:25 am Reply with quote

I just did it on my copy and was going to edit this, too Smile
You are fast Laughing

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:56 am Reply with quote

Yes sorry those snips were taken from an old htaccess and mainfile so in those there was other code but I should have removed the last commas as they wouldnt be needed in this instance.
Sorry I'm just not thinking straight.

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:13 am Reply with quote

"G", no problems here. Just wanted to make sure it was complete. Thanks again for posting this!

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:14 am Reply with quote

Sorry... I mean BOTH OF YOU!!! Very Happy

View next topic
View previous topic