Montego Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
izone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:56 am Reply with quote

Hello Montego!

For two weeks ago I patch my site (and many others who uses our Nuke) to 3.2 and aftar that I'm not able to send any new Newsletter! Others have diffrent problems too with your great module now. But we begin with mine Very Happy

When I prepare a newsletter to send and want to preview it shows me my last newsletter before the patch. Even when I send my new one without previweing it send the last one before the patch!

I have another general question: Is there anyway to use FCKeditor with this module? I've tried but no luck. I got FCKeditor from Ravnen's site and it works with all of my modules but this one.

Best Regards.
Izone

izone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:41 pm Reply with quote

Sorry, I check my files and my problem was that some files weren't uploaded in right way Very Happy

But still no luck with editor!

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:57 am Reply with quote

Izone, sorry that I have not responded. I am actually still away on vacation and have very limited access to the internet.

The HTML Newsletter only supports nukeWYSIWYG integration for the FCK Editor. Have you tried using that? You can get that from http://nukeSEO.com.

You mention having gotten it from Raven's site. What specifically are you referring to? Would you please post a link to what you are trying to use?

Thanks.

izone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:24 am Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply!

It is the same editor that you mentioned. I've only got it in RavenNukes package.

Could you give me an exemple to how to implant the editor for admin section? I've done as it says in txt-file (how to) and it works for other modules but not this one.

Best regards.

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:06 pm Reply with quote

All you need to do is turn it "on" in the HTML Newsletter Configuration page... Confused I had already integrated it into the module to use nukeWYSIWYG when this switch is turned on.

izone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:28 pm Reply with quote

I maybee am blind Shocked

I cann't see how and where in the config to turn it on! Is it in admin.php?op=msnl_cfg ?

As you know I'm using ver. 1.3.0 and it is persian ver. Could it be that you didn't add this to this ver.?

Sorry to bothering you in your vacation! Embarassed

Best Regards.

izone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:28 pm Reply with quote

Montego, I've downloaded the last ver. 1.3.1 and installed it now. I can see the option of using Editor in admin config. But when marke it to be on and save the configuration, it says everything went fine, but when I come back to admin config again it is unmarked Shocked

In admin.php file there is nowhere that I can see any code about editor!

Could you please check it up when you are back and have time?

Thanks!

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:38 pm Reply with quote

Very odd. I just checked the 01.03.01 version of my download and I can see the code in there.

Make the admin.php section for the Newsletter Body look like this:

Code:
//Newsletter Body

echo "<tr>\n"
         ."<td>\n"
            .msnl_fShowHelp( _MSNL_ADM_HLP_TEXTBODY, _MSNL_ADM_LAB_TEXTBODY )
            ._MSNL_ADM_LAB_TEXTBODY.": "
         ."</td>\n"
         ."<td>"._MSNL_ADM_LAB_HTMLOK."</td>\n"
      ."</tr>";

if ( isset( $advanced_editor ) && $advanced_editor == 1 && $msnl_gasModCfg['wysiwyg_on'] == 1 ) {

echo "</table>\n";

wysiwyg_textarea( "msnl_textbody", $_POST['msnl_textbody'], "PHPNukeAdmin", "100", $msnl_gasModCfg['wysiwyg_rows'] );

} else {

echo "<tr>\n";
   echo "<td>\n";
   echo "<textarea>";
   echo stripslashes( $_POST['msnl_textbody'] )."</textarea>\n";
   echo "</td>\n</tr>\n";
   echo "</table>\n";

}

Not sure it will work as it seems there may be issues with the configuration options being saved? (Actually, please check the hnl_config table to see if it is set to "1".)

Have to go. I'll be travelling back home tomorrow, so I won't be able to check again until probably Monday morning.

izone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:37 am Reply with quote

Thanks for your help.

In the hnl_config table there was no place for editor to be turn off or on. But I run the installation again and there it was Very Happy I think mine was the pre-relaese of 1.3.0.

I can download and install the one you have in download section now locally, to see if everythings works fine with editor or not.

Regards!

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:25 pm Reply with quote

That is definitely odd. I could have sworn that you took the full, completed, 1.3.0 version, but I did a comparison of the persian nuke version to both 1.3.1 and 1.3.0, and there are definitely differences in admin.php.

I remember at the time seeing some differences, but cannot remember if I had asked you about them. I may have figured it was the way you guys wanted it to make it work best with your Persian Nuke distro.

Let me know, please, if you are wanting to give me an updated distro for Persian Nuke.

View next topic
View previous topic