Montego Scripts: Forums
 

 

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
tcsaba
Newbie
Newbie



Joined: Apr 14, 2010
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quote

I tried to do with ShortLinks code samples, but I've lost. There is a point I stopped and don't know how i can resume.


Last edited by tcsaba on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner



Joined: Feb 12, 2005
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quote

I would not use "search" as your rewrite as I think it is already used elsewhere and is probably in conflict. Your rewrites looks good to me from quick look. I would use whatever youi are using for the rest of your shop rewrites.

_________________
“To err is human, but when the eraser wears out ahead of the pencil, you’re overdoing it.”
-- Josh Jenkins 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
tcsaba
Newbie
Newbie



Joined: Apr 14, 2010
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:12 am Reply with quote

montego wrote:
I would not use "search" as your rewrite as I think it is already used elsewhere and is probably in conflict. Your rewrites looks good to me from quick look. I would use whatever youi are using for the rest of your shop rewrites.


Thanks for your answer.

I've tried use another word instead "search" but with no luck, the result stayed the same. By clicking on link, there's empty data page instead of products.

Thanx!


Last edited by tcsaba on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner



Joined: Feb 12, 2005
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quote

Real quick, as I won't get to looking at the code for a day or so, what, exactly, is the text that you are trying to search for, or does it fail to work no matter what text you enter?

_________________
“To err is human, but when the eraser wears out ahead of the pencil, you’re overdoing it.”
-- Josh Jenkins 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner



Joined: Feb 12, 2005
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 am Reply with quote

I am sorry, but the index.php you provided to me does not have a handler for an s_op=search, only s_op=keres, therefore, your links and the code are not matching up. Therefore, I am not sure where you are getting those &s_op=search links. You are going to have to figure that out or go back to the author. If you turn off ShortLinks are you certain that the search works then?
 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
spasticdonkey
Newbie
Newbie



Joined: Sep 05, 2007
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quote

you will probably need to tweak the search function a bit or you are going to have problems tapping any search terms that have spaces in it. an url like

modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=search&query=example of search&orderby=ratingD&R1=all

with spaces in it will not tap correctly

I don't have this module so can't say exactly what to do, but I would suggest something like finding where the
$the_query
is generated
and changing to (or adding a line)
urlencode($the_query)

which would format the URL's more like

modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=search&query=example+of+search&orderby=ratingD&R1=all

which is something you can work with Smile

Although this module is kinda old, and the search function may need more help than that Wink
 
View user's profile Send private message
spasticdonkey
Newbie
Newbie



Joined: Sep 05, 2007
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quote

ok, well you will still have to fix the search function so that no spaces appear in the URLs, but here is something to try...

Without a working copy of the module I can't guarantee this is a 100% complete list or even works at all... Rolling Eyes

But it may Smile

htaccess
Code:
#Asers Shop
RewriteRule ^shop-search-([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&a-zA-Z0-9+=\ ]*)-orderby-(titleA|titleD|dateA|dateD|ratingA|ratingD|hitsA|hitsD)-(all|description|title).html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=search&query=$1&orderby=$2&R1=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-product-details-([0-9]*)-category-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=viewproductdetails&lid=$1&cid=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-view-product-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=viewproduct&cid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-rate-product-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=rateproduct&lid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-new-products.html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=NewProducts [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-most-popular.html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=MostPopular [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-top-rated.html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=TopRated [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-view-cart.html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=viewcart [L]
RewriteRule ^shop.html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop [L]


and the urlin and urlout arrays in ShortLinks/GT-Asers_Shop.php
Code:
$urlin = array(
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=search&amp;query=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)&amp;orderby=(titleA|titleD|dateA|dateD|ratingA|ratingD|hitsA|hitsD)&amp;R1=(all|description|title)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=viewproductdetails&amp;lid=([0-9]*)&amp;cid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=viewproduct&amp;cid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=rateproduct&amp;lid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=NewProducts"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=MostPopular"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=TopRated"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=viewcart"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop"'
);

$urlout = array(
'shop-search-\\1-orderby-\\2-\\3.html',
'shop-product-details-\\1-category-\\2.html',
'shop-view-product-\\1.html',
'shop-rate-product-\\1.html',
'shop-new-products.html',
'shop-most-popular.html',
'shop-top-rated.html',
'shop-view-cart.html',
'shop.html'
);
 
View user's profile Send private message
spasticdonkey
Newbie
Newbie



Joined: Sep 05, 2007
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quote

just a heads up, looking back at your original post, I'm not sure my rewrites are for the same version of Asers Shop you are using (may or may not be), but I based these on what I could see here:

http://www.jaded-designs.com/modules.php?name=Asers_Shop
 
View user's profile Send private message
tcsaba
Newbie
Newbie



Joined: Apr 14, 2010
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:22 am Reply with quote

spasticdonkey wrote:
just a heads up, looking back at your original post, I'm not sure my rewrites are for the same version of Asers Shop you are using (may or may not be), but I based these on what I could see here:

http://www.jaded-designs.com/modules.php?name=Asers_Shop


Thanks in Advanced!

I'll try it Smile
 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner



Joined: Feb 12, 2005
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 am Reply with quote

Wow, spasticdonkey, thank you for helping tcsaba out with this!

_________________
“To err is human, but when the eraser wears out ahead of the pencil, you’re overdoing it.”
-- Josh Jenkins 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
tcsaba
Newbie
Newbie



Joined: Apr 14, 2010
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:27 am Reply with quote

spasticdonkey wrote:
ok, well you will still have to fix the search function so that no spaces appear in the URLs, but here is something to try...

Without a working copy of the module I can't guarantee this is a 100% complete list or even works at all... Rolling Eyes

But it may Smile

htaccess
Code:
#Asers Shop
RewriteRule ^shop-search-([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&a-zA-Z0-9+=\ ]*)-orderby-(titleA|titleD|dateA|dateD|ratingA|ratingD|hitsA|hitsD)-(all|description|title).html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=search&query=$1&orderby=$2&R1=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-product-details-([0-9]*)-category-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=viewproductdetails&lid=$1&cid=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-view-product-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=viewproduct&cid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-rate-product-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=rateproduct&lid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-new-products.html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=NewProducts [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-most-popular.html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=MostPopular [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-top-rated.html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=TopRated [L]
RewriteRule ^shop-view-cart.html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop&s_op=viewcart [L]
RewriteRule ^shop.html modules.php?name=Asers_Shop [L]


and the urlin and urlout arrays in ShortLinks/GT-Asers_Shop.php
Code:
$urlin = array(
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=search&amp;query=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)&amp;orderby=(titleA|titleD|dateA|dateD|ratingA|ratingD|hitsA|hitsD)&amp;R1=(all|description|title)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=viewproductdetails&amp;lid=([0-9]*)&amp;cid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=viewproduct&amp;cid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=rateproduct&amp;lid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=NewProducts"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=MostPopular"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=TopRated"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop&amp;s_op=viewcart"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Asers_Shop"'
);

$urlout = array(
'shop-search-\\1-orderby-\\2-\\3.html',
'shop-product-details-\\1-category-\\2.html',
'shop-view-product-\\1.html',
'shop-rate-product-\\1.html',
'shop-new-products.html',
'shop-most-popular.html',
'shop-top-rated.html',
'shop-view-cart.html',
'shop.html'
);


I'll try this, but doesn't working! Sad

Please Help me !
 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
spasticdonkey
Newbie
Newbie



Joined: Sep 05, 2007
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:50 pm Reply with quote

if you want to zip up the entire module and provide a link for download, I'll have a look at it.. the original download you installed with would be handy, since I will probably need some way to install the sql tables without too much work.
 
View user's profile Send private message
tcsaba
Newbie
Newbie



Joined: Apr 14, 2010
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 am Reply with quote

spasticdonkey wrote:
if you want to zip up the entire module and provide a link for download, I'll have a look at it.. the original download you installed with would be handy, since I will probably need some way to install the sql tables without too much work.


I Try Again! It's Worked! Very very Thanx to all!
 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
spasticdonkey
Newbie
Newbie



Joined: Sep 05, 2007
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quote

excellent Cool
 
View user's profile Send private message
montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner



Joined: Feb 12, 2005
Posts: 1399

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:02 am Reply with quote

Thanks to spasticdonkey!

_________________
“To err is human, but when the eraser wears out ahead of the pencil, you’re overdoing it.”
-- Josh Jenkins 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2007 phpBB Group
All times are GMT - 4 Hours
 
Forums ©