Montego Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
ddog241

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quote

Well since i still can't create a account over at ravens site, ill ask here,

i went to install the nuke treasury-donation mod to raven nuke. only thing buggerd up is the ipn. i keep getting errors on that.

Code:

[20-Mar-2009 16:14:13] PHP Warning:  include(../config.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/----/public_html/modules/Donations/ipn/ipnppd.php on line 25
[20-Mar-2009 16:14:13] PHP Warning:  include(../config.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/----/public_html/modules/Donations/ipn/ipnppd.php on line 25
[20-Mar-2009 16:14:13] PHP Warning:  include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '../config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/----/public_html/modules/Donations/ipn/ipnppd.php on line 25
[20-Mar-2009 16:14:13] PHP Warning:  mysql_pconnect() [<a href='function.mysql-pconnect'>function.mysql-pconnect</a>]: Access denied for user 'ddog'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/----/public_html/modules/Donations/ipn/ipnppd.php on line 45

now the sql db it is using the module its'self can read the db, but the ipn can not. and the db/user is passworded. any ideas?

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quote

Why can't you create an account over there? By the way, if you search over there, Raven has tons of NukeTreasury answers in his forums. I don't really have time to support it here. There are much more knowledgeable people on it over there.

You might also want to give Guardian's replacement NT script over at <<link-removed>>.

Last edited by montego on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total 
ddog241

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quote

montego wrote:
Why can't you create an account over there? By the way, if you search over there, Raven has tons of NukeTreasury answers in his forums. I don't really have time to support it here. There are much more knowledgeable people on it over there.

You might also want to give Guardian's replacement NT script over at http://www.code-authors.com.

well, i use linux. and no matter the browser i use FF,opera,konq. in your-acct i can fill out all the info. uname-pass-email click finish and blank page. not shure whats up with that.

ddog241

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quote

ipn fixed.

added a config.php files in the dir with the config.inc with the db indo. now everything works...

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 am Reply with quote

ddog241 wrote:
well, i use linux. and no matter the browser i use FF,opera,konq. in your-acct i can fill out all the info. uname-pass-email click finish and blank page. not shure whats up with that.

My PC is strictly Ubuntu with FF and it works just fine. However, if you have anything that is stopping javascript (like NoScript) or possibly coming in through a proxy or a plug-in that obscures your header info, yes, it is possible Raven has some "smarts" built into his form to stop these types of profiles (to stop automated bots from signing up).

Just glad you got it working.

View next topic
View previous topic