PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quote

Working now.

Last edited by viper155 on Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total 
montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:47 am Reply with quote

Viper155,

No, this is not the appropriate place to get help on the nukeSEO sitemap module. In fact, your issue isn't even ShortLinks related, yet you have placed this thread here. I am going to move this thread.

I feel that you will get better support in the nukeSEO.com forums for this module as kguske is the original author as well as he is in the process of development of the next release, so any input he can get on issues, the better.

viper155

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quote

montego wrote:
Viper155,

No, this is not the appropriate place to get help on the nukeSEO sitemap module. In fact, your issue isn't even ShortLinks related, yet you have placed this thread here. I am going to move this thread.

I feel that you will get better support in the nukeSEO.com forums for this module as kguske is the original author as well as he is in the process of development of the next release, so any input he can get on issues, the better.

LOL guess you didnt forgive me.

Delete it please.

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quote

Viper,

Not sure what you mean by "guess you didn't forgive me". I just want to make sure you get the best support possible and in this case, that would mean kguske's site as he is very active in the community and this is his "baby" so to speak.

BTW, in the future, I would rather that you not wipe out the text of your posts. You should not feel like you have to do that. You had a legitimate question, that others may also have from time-to-time, and they could have seen the whole thread.

viper155

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quote

My original post said, that if I was posting this in the wrong area, please forgive me Smile

For some reason the google sitemap part of it was not loading correctly in firefox, however when I later looked at it with IE everything was correct and google accepted it.

I removed the post because I asked the question on the wrong website, I apologize.

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quote

No worries. Glad you are all sorted out. Regards.

View next topic
View previous topic