Montego Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Slackervaara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quote

I have PHP-Nuke 7.633 with Shortlinks 1.20 installed. Shortlinks works very well, but when I try to view another page in Memberlist than the first page it is impossible. I have 1200 members. It just shows the first page. If I disable Shortslinks in config.php it works normally again.

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:14 am Reply with quote

That is odd as it is working here on this site. Well, in actuality, I don't have member list tapped because you usually do not want your member list accessible to anonymous search engine crawlers (privacy concerns / regulations).

So, where did you get the taps for the pagination as I do not see those in my files?

BTW, if you want to PM me your web site address, I can take a look at the links that are being produced.

Slackervaara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quote

I have not any taps for the pagination maybe that is the problem? I have just used Shortlinks as it is. How can one disable Memberlist for Shortlinks? I have sent a PM with the web site address.

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quote

I'll have to check later (getting ready to head out). The version that you have should work just the same as what you see here on this site. However, what I wonder is if you added any modules.php?name=Member_List links in GTZ-PageTap.php file? If so, that could be causing this.

To "remove" a tap, simply rename or remove the corresponding tap file. For example, rename GT-Members_List.php to GT-Members_List.php_bak.

Slackervaara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quote

Thanks! No I have not added any links in GT-Member_List.php. I have just renamed GT-Member_List.php, as you suggested, but the problem persists and there is no change.

If I try now to view the end of the Memberlist I get this URL:
http://www.mysite.se/members.html&file=index&mode=joined&order=ASC&start=1150
It seems to me identical with GT-Member_List.php

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quote

No, what I asked was did you add anything to GTZ-PageTap.php? It is possible that this is causing it if you have any Members_List taps in there.

Slackervaara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quote

No, I have not changed anything in GTZ-PageTap.php either. If I disable Shortlinks in config.php the Memberlist works, but I get no Shortlinks. I guess this indicates that I have not edited the files wrong in anyway and it must be something with the function of Shortlinks

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quote

Sorry, not trying to be difficult, but we are running the same version of ShortLinks and your other ShortLinks are working, so the code is just fine. There is a different "tap" somewhere that is causing this and I suspect your GTZ-PageTap.php is different than mine (maybe you forgot to upload that file from 1.2.0). I need to see the file you are using, hence my PM.

However, regardless of the above, I have decided to formalize (complete) the tap for Members List including the pagination (and this should correct your issues). Please try the following:

=== OPEN ===

.htaccess

=== FIND CODE ===

Code:

RewriteRule ^members.html members.html [L]

=== REPLACE WITH (and then upload) ===

Code:
RewriteRule ^members-([a-z]*)-sortasc-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Members_List&file=index&mode=$1&order=ASC&start=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^members-([a-z]*)-sortdesc-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Members_List&file=index&mode=$1&order=DESC&start=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^members.html members.html [L]

=== OPEN FILE ===

ShortLinks/GT-Members_List.php

=== REPLACE THE $urlin / $urlout WITH ===

Code:

$urlin = array(
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&amp;file=profile&amp;mode=editprofile"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&amp;file=profile&amp;mode=viewprofile&amp;u=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&amp;file=([^index][a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)((\")|(&amp;sid=[a-zA-Z0-9]*))"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&amp;file=index((\")|(&amp;sid=[a-zA-Z0-9]*))"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums(?!&)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Members_List&amp;file=index&amp;mode=([a-z]*)&amp;order=ASC&amp;start=([0-9]*)((\")|(&amp;sid=[a-zA-Z0-9]*))"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Members_List&amp;file=index&amp;mode=([a-z]*)&amp;order=DESC&amp;start=([0-9]*)((\")|(&amp;sid=[a-zA-Z0-9]*))"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Members_List&amp;file=index((\")|(&amp;sid=[a-zA-Z0-9]*))"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Private_Messages&amp;file=index&amp;folder=(savebox|inbox|outbox|sentbox)((\")|(&amp;sid=[a-zA-Z0-9]*))"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Private_Messages&amp;file=index&amp;mode=newpm&amp;popup=1"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Private_Messages&amp;file=index&amp;mode=post&amp;u=([0-9]*)"',
);

$urlout = array(
'forum-editprofile.html',
'forum-userprofile-\\1.html',
'forums-\\1.html\\2',
'forums.html\\1',
'forums.html',
'members-\\1-sortasc-\\2.html\\3',
'members-\\1-sortdesc-\\2.html\\3',
'members.html\\1',
'messages-\\1.html\\2',
'messages-popup.html',
'messages-post-\\1.html',
);

=== UPLOAD FILES ===

This should solve the problem.

Slackervaara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quote

It worked perfectly! Fantastic job you made on this issue! Many thanks!

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quote

Great. Thanks for the verification. I have posted the fix in another thread (as a Sticky) and it is now committed to my repository for when I get around to creating a 1.2.1 version.

View next topic
View previous topic