Montego Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
floppy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quote

It too me a while to hunt this up on the web here it is with a few minor corrections.

GT-Downloads.php

Code:
$urlin = array(
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=ns_dl_rec_dl&amp;cid=([0-9]*)&amp;lid=([0-9]*)&amp;ttitle=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&amp;a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=ns_dl_send_rec'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=ns_dl_get_mirror_two&amp;lid=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=ns_dl_get_mirror_one&amp;lid=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownloaddetails&amp;cid=([0-9]*)&amp;lid=([0-9]*)&amp;ttitle=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&amp;a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownloadcomments&amp;cid=([0-9]*)&amp;lid=([0-9]*)&amp;ttitle=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&amp;a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=modifydownloadrequest&amp;lid=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=brokendownload&amp;lid=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=NewDownloads&amp;newdownloadshowdays=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=NewDownloadsDate&amp;selectdate=([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=getit&amp;lid=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=ratedownload&amp;cid=([0-9]*)&amp;lid=([0-9]*)&amp;ttitle=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&amp;a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=ratedownload&amp;lid=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=(TopRated|MostPopular)&amp;ratenum=([0-9]*)&amp;ratetype=(num|percent)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=(AddDownload|NewDownloads|MostPopular|TopRated)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=([0-9]*)&amp;orderby=([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=([0-9]*)&amp;min=([0-9]*)&amp;orderby=([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)&amp;show=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=search&amp;query=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&amp;a-zA-Z0-9+=]*)&amp;min=([0-9]*)&amp;orderby=([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)&amp;show=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=search&amp;query=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&amp;a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)&amp;orderby=([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=search'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=outsidedownloadsetup&amp;lid=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=([0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;file=ns_uploads_file&amp;type=file'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=gfx&amp;random_num=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=ns_pass_help&amp;thepass=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)'",
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads'"
);

$urlout = array(
"downloadrecommend-\\1-\\2-\\3.html",
"download-send.html",
"download-file-mirrortwo\\1.html",
"download-file-mirrorone\\1.html",
"downloaddetails-\\1-\\2-\\3.html",
"downloadcomments-\\1-\\2-\\3.html",
"download-mod-\\1.html",
"download-broken-\\1.html",
"download-shownew-\\1.html",
"download-seldate-\\1.html",
"download-file-\\1.html",
"ratedownload-\\1-\\2-\\3.html",
"ratedownload-\\1.html",
"download-\\1-\\2-\\3.html",
"downloads-\\1.html",
"download\\1-orderby\\2.html",
"download\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4.html",
"download-search-\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4.html",
"download-search-\\1-\\2.html",
"download-search.html",
"download-outside-\\1.html",
"downloads-cat\\1.html",
"download-upload.html",
"downloads-gfx-\\1.html",
"downloads-help-\\1.html",
"downloads.html"
);

.htaccess

Code:
#Downloads
RewriteRule ^downloadrecommend-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*)-([[:punct:]/:\-\'(){}.&=_a-zA-Z0-9\ ]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=ns_dl_rec_dl&cid=$1&lid=$2&ttitle=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-send.html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=ns_dl_send_rec [L]
RewriteRule ^download-file-mirrortwo([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=ns_dl_get_mirror_two&lid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-file-mirrorone([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=ns_dl_get_mirror_one&lid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^downloaddetails-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*)-([[:punct:]/:\-\'{}()._&a-zA-Z0-9+=]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=$1&lid=$2&ttitle=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^downloadcomments-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*)-([[:punct:]/:\-\'{}()._&a-zA-Z0-9+=]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloadcomments&cid=$1&lid=$2&ttitle=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-mod-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=modifydownloadrequest&lid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-broken-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=brokendownload&lid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-shownew-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=NewDownloads&newdownloadshowdays=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-seldate-([a-zA-Z0-9+]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=NewDownloadsDate&selectdate=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-file-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^ratedownload-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*)-([[:punct:]/:\-\'{}()._&a-zA-Z0-9+=]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=ratedownload&cid=$1&lid=$1&ttitle=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^ratedownload-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=ratedownload&lid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-(TopRated|MostPopular)-([0-9]*)-(num|percent).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=$1&ratenum=$2&ratetype=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^downloads-(AddDownload|NewDownloads|MostPopular|TopRated).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^download([0-9]*)-orderby([a-zA-Z0-9+]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=$1&orderby=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^download([0-9]*)-([0-9]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=$1&min=$2&orderby=$3&show=$4 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-search-([[:punct:]/:\-\'{}()._&a-zA-Z0-9+=]*)-([0-9]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9+]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search&query=$1&min=$2&orderby=$3&show=$4 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-search-([[:punct:]/:\-\'{}()._&a-zA-Z0-9+=]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9+]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search&query=$1&orderby=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-search.html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search [L]
RewriteRule ^download-outside-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=outsidedownloadsetup&lid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^downloads-cat([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^download-upload.html modules.php?name=Downloads&file=ns_uploads_file&type=file [L]
RewriteRule ^downloads-gfx-([a-zA-Z0-9+]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=gfx&random_num=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^downloads-help-([a-zA-Z0-9+]*).html modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=ns_pass_help&thepass=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^downloads.html m odules.php?name=Downloads [L]

ADMIN NOTE: Note that the last line above the "m odules.php" should be "modules.php" but it was being re-written with ShortLinks, so be sure to remove the added space if you use these rules!

All seems to be working for me.[/b]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quote

Very nice floppy! Thanks!

Divvy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quote

hummm dont work for me Sad
And I have EDL 2.1 too...

The url /downloads.html is not opening.
I tryed to replace this line:
Code:
RewriteRule ^downloads.html downloads.html [L]

with the original shortlink line... And it works, but some links is not working... like the download botton in the poll page. And the votation and comments didnt work.

Anyone else with the same problem that can help me? Smile

Guardian
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quote

Have you thought about using RavenNuke or at least patching your site with the latest security patches?
I think you may encounter more problems like this as most add-on modules now use some of the new constants introduced with the security patches.

M I installed Shortlinks for Divvy and used the modified NSN News taps posted here by another user and that seemed to work fairly well. However, it then 'broke' the search function as obviously the links were wrong for 'news' in the search function <sigh>.
I have a feeling this may be because the BLOCK_FILE constant and others are none existent in his virgin version of nuke.
I had to modify mainfile to get the correct references for INCLUDE_PATH but ...

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quote

G, wouldn't the search for news not be working because the NSN News tables are different? (Actually, I am guessing that they are different as all the other NSN tools that I have used have used different nuke table names than the core PHP-Nuke.) So, I am not thinking that would have anything to do with the patches or ShortLinks?

Now, if you are seeing that the links are not being properly shortened or are getting 404 errors, that is a different animal.

Guardian
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quote

The link is being shortened but the actual link is missing the domain name, in effect giving a relative url like
/something.html
instead of www.domain.com/something/something.html

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quote

Well, that is weird and is definitely not a ShortLinks issue as the pattern matching is very specific and not that "greedy", so I guess the search module isn't formatting those links correctly then?

You may have to turn off ShortLinks for awhile while you debug the code just to keep your head from spinning around trying to figure out where in the code the links are being generated from.

Kenny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quote

I think it was me who posted the NSN News Tap and I dont run any virgin Nuke Wink it's patched with the latest patch,and the NSN News do require some modding of the mainfile and blocks,it works like a charm for me and others,the only thing that doesent work is the PDF

O yeah you need to change the Tap for the search module here is mine version

Code:

$urlin = array(
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;author=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;topic=([0-9]*)&amp;min=([0-9]*)&amp;query=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;type=([a-zA-Z]*)&amp;category=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;author=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;topic=([0-9]*)&amp;min=([0-9]*)&amp;query=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;type=([a-zA-Z]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;query=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)&amp;author=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;type=comments&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;author=([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;query=&amp;author=([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)"',
"'(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;query=&amp;topic=([0-9]*)'",
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account&amp;op=userinfo&amp;username=([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account&amp;op=([a-z_]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEArticle&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"'
);

$urlout = array(
'search-\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4-\\5-\\6.html',
'search-\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4-\\5.html',
'search-\\1-\\2.html',

'search-comments-\\1.html',
'search-authors-\\1.html',
'search-topics-\\1.html',
'search.html',

'userinfo-\\1.html',
'account-\\1.html',
'article-\\1.html'
);

?>

ht
Code:

# Search
RewriteRule ^search-([a-zA-Z0-9]*)-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9]*)-([a-zA-Z]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Search&author=$1&topic=$2&min=$3&query=$4&type=$5&category=$6
RewriteRule ^search-([a-zA-Z0-9]*)-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9]*)-([a-zA-Z]*).html modules.php?name=Search&author=$1&topic=$2&min=$3&query=$4&type=$5
RewriteRule ^search-([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)-([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*).html modules.php?name=Search&query=$1&author=$2
RewriteRule ^search-comments-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Search&type=comments&sid=$1
RewriteRule ^search-authors-([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*).html modules.php?name=Search&author=$1
RewriteRule ^search-authors-([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*).html modules.php?name=Search&query=&author=$1
RewriteRule ^search-topics-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=Search&query=&topic=$1
RewriteRule ^users.html modules.php?name=Search&type=users
RewriteRule ^search.html search.html [L]

And if it is not the tap that I posted here you have that to

ht

Code:

# News
RewriteRule ^article-reply-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NEReply&pid=$1&sid=$2&mode=$3&order=$4&thold=$5
RewriteRule ^article-comment-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NEArticle&thold=-1&mode=flat&order=0&sid=$1#$2
RewriteRule ^article-([0-9]*)-([a-z]*)-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NEArticle&sid=$1&mode=$2&order=$3&thold=$4
RewriteRule ^article-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NEArticle&sid=$1
RewriteRule ^article-print-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NEPrint&sid=$1
RewriteRule ^article-pdf-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NEPortbale&sid=$1
RewriteRule ^article-send-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NEFriend&sid=$1
RewriteRule ^article-sent-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NEFriendSent&sid=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^article-category-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NECategoryList&catid=$1
RewriteRule ^article-topic-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&new_topic=$1
RewriteRule ^article-popup-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NERead&sid=$1
RewriteRule ^article-rating-done-([0-9]*)-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NERateDone&sid=$1&rated=$2
RewriteRule ^article-rating-done-([0-9]*).html modules.php?name=News&op=NERateDone&sid=$1
RewriteRule ^article-rating.html modules.php?name=News&op=NERate
RewriteRule ^article.html modules.php?name=News&op=NEIndex [L]
RewriteRule ^news.html news.html [L]

Code:

$urlin = array(
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEReply&amp;pid=([0-9]*)&amp;sid=([0-9]*)&amp;mode=([a-z]*)&amp;order=([0-9]*)&amp;thold=([0-9]*)"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEMonth&amp;year=([0-9]*)&amp;month=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEArchive"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEAll"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEArticle&amp;thold=-1&amp;mode=flat&amp;order=0&amp;sid=([0-9]*)#([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEArticle&amp;sid=([0-9]*)&amp;mode=([a-z]*)&amp;order=([0-9]*)&amp;thold=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEArticle&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEPrint&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEPortable&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEFriend&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEFriendSent&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NECategoryList&amp;catid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;new_topic=([0-9]*)"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NERead&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NERateDone&amp;sid=([0-9]*)&amp;rated=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NERateDone&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NERate"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NETopics&amp;topic=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NETopicMain"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;op=NEIndex"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;type=comments&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;author=([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Search&amp;topic=([0-9]*)"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Private_Messages&amp;mode=post&amp;u=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Journal&amp;op=([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)&amp;([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)=([0-9]*)"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account&amp;op=userinfo&amp;username=([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account&amp;op=([a-z_]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Your_Account"',

'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Surveys&amp;op=results&amp;pollID=([0-9]*)&amp;mode=([a-z]*)&amp;order=([0-9]*)&amp;thold=([0-9\-]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Surveys"',

'"(?<!/)\?gfx=gfx&amp;random_num=([0-9]*)"'
);

$urlout = array(
'article-reply-\\1-\\2.html',

'archive-\\1-\\2.html',
'archive.html',
'archive-all.html',

'article-comment-\\1-\\2.html',
'article-\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4.html',
'article-\\1.html',
'article-print-\\1.html',
'article-pdf-\\1.html',
'article-send-\\1.html',
'article-sent-\\1.html',
'article-category-\\1.html',
'article-topic-\\1.html',

'article-popup-\\1.html',
'article-rating-done-\\1-\\2.html',
'article-rating-done-\\1.html',
'article-rating.html',

'topics-\\1.html',
'topics.html',

'article.html',
'news.html',

'search-comments-\\1.html',
'search-topics-\\1.html',

'messages-post-\\1.html',
'journal-\\1-\\2-\\3.html',

'userinfo-\\1.html',
'account-\\1.html',
'account.html',

'survey-results-\\1-\\2-\\3-\\4.html',
'surveys.html',

'gfx-\\1.html'
);
?>

Guardian
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for that Kenny, I am sure that will come in useful for many Smile

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quote

I think this might have been the original reference:

http://montegoscripts.com/ftopict-108.html

xiketuan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quote

NEArticle, NECategoryList ?????

Guardian
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quote

Never heard of them

w2ibc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quote

i noticed in the original post

in htaccess

should be

otherwise when going to the downloads it gives a 404 error (at least it did me, untill i changed that)

Guardian
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quote

@ w2ibc the lines you psted look the same to me, it's possible they are getting re-written in the forum here.

@ xitetuan - those are function for NSN News if I'm not mistaken

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quote

I have fixed the original post due to the ShortLinks rewriting of the modules.php link.

View next topic
View previous topic