Montego Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Faytal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:43 am Reply with quote

As you will see in the image below, there is no "yes" option. This is with every theme, not just the one in the picture. When I go to
edit users-->suspended users-->then I select the option to "restore" the user, and then press "Go". Then, it takes me to the page you see below, and my only option is to cancel! Help!

I've tried on PC and many browser types, but it still shoes the same as on an iPod/iPhone or mobile browser.
How do I fix this?? Please help immediately! I have many users that have served their suspension time and are Premium Membership buyers! I don't want to have to compensate them!

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:59 am Reply with quote

Johnneh,

There is a bigger community over at RavenPHPScripts which might be better suited to helping you as I don't have a lot of time to research issues other than ones with my own scripts.

I don't use the admin interface of RavenNuke(tm) from a mobile device. Sorry.

spasticdonkey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:54 pm Reply with quote

So you are suspending users who have not paid? You may want to alter your approach and try:
<<link-removed>>/download-file-9.html

I will also add that the button will not appear if your server is not set to send mail, as an email must be sent. I would look at your RNYA configs.

On a related note, I'm working on a mobile theme for RN that should have a relatively functional admin area; although realistically it's a couple months away from an alpha version. It's based on jquery mobile (JQM) which has some important new features coming in release 1.2 (soon), and my approach may need to be altered once those features are available. Check out these cool built-in tooltip and modal features coming soon to JQM
http://filamentgroup.com/tests/popup/docs/pages/popup/index.html
(there are a few bugs yet)

Although I will add that I'm not exactly sure how I'm dealing with tables that hold alot of data such as the RNYA admin area. I've tried to avoid any horizontal scrolling but some areas may be too much work to reformat at this time. Most of my efforts will focused on getting the public side of RN functioning correctly. Follow the forums a raven's site for updates, as I will need some mobile testers once the time is right Wink

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quote

Thanks SpasticDonkey!

Faytal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 am Reply with quote

I recall disabling email. Where would I go to re-enable it?
Also, how would I make the username in the postbit link to that user's forum account? And how could I make the postbit appear horizontal, above the post?

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:26 am Reply with quote

Johnneh wrote:
I recall disabling email. Where would I go to re-enable it?

Admin --> Edit Users --> Configuration --> Email tab...

Do you recall why you had turned it off in the first place? If it was because your web host does not allow PHP Mail() function, then you can set up RN to use SMTP through:

Admin --> TegoNuke Mailer

and

Admin --> Forum --> Configuration

View next topic
View previous topic