Montego Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
bizarre12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quote

Code:

[12954] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323
[12470] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323
[11718] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323
[16154] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323
[12844] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323
[12957] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323
[12852] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323
[12865] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323
[12849] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323
[12843] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323
[12848] EACCELERATOR: PHP crashed on opline 843 of (null)() at /home/virtual/***/public_html/includes/dynamic_titles.php:323

What can cause this?

pHaNtOm309

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quote

Well I believe eAccelerator (a fork of the MMCache project) does not normally ship with PHP so it is doubtful it is something that it would have been tested with - there are just too many server configuration options and add-on modules for PHP to test every possible scenario.

However, I'm actually wondering if it is something caused by the use of the check_html() function.

The later insecure versions of phpNuke performed different operations with the check_html() function so it is possible that some incompatibility might exist - I believe the script is only tested with phpNuke 7.6 for this very reason (and of course RavenNuke).

I have never seen this particular problem before so I ould have to say it is related to the use of eAccelerator.

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, I think "G" is right. You could replace this line here:

Code:

$newpagetitle = check_html($newpagetitle, 'nohtml');

With a "poor man's" HTML tag stripper:

Code:

$newpagetitle = strip_tags($newpagetitle, '');

However, I will caution you that PHP's strip_tags function is not an adequate replacement for the RavenNuke(tm) version of check_html() if you are, in fact, using that CMS rather than PHP-Nuke.

pauldoffer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:25 am Reply with quote

I am just a beginner with php.. so I need to ask often.

I use this nice mode too. standaard I see code <br><div> en such code in the title but today I trierd the poor strippen instead of

Code:
$newpagetitle = check_html($newpagetitle, 'nohtml');

works better and I don't see the html code any more.

can I use them both? please tell me what is better

Thanks

montego
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quote

If you are using RavenNuke(tm), the 'nohtml' method using check_html() is the absolute best. The PHP function strip_tags() has issues - it can be overly aggressive.

But, then again, if you are using RavenNuke(tm), you wouldn't need dynamic_titles.php as it has an even better methodology for this (based upon the original DT work but vastly improved).

View next topic
View previous topic